By now we’ve all heard the claims that Tyga texted a young Instagram model. The girl is known as 14-year-old Molly O’Malia.
Once news broke many immediately thought the rapper contacted the girl for romantic reasons. It’s not far fetched right? In the text messages O’Malia tells Tyga she is 17, the same age as Kylie when she and Tyga allegedly started dating.
Well, it turns out that Tyga could be a potential talent scout. Reports state that the only reason the rapper reached out the the IG model, was to hear her sing. You read right, Tyga wanted Molly O’Malia to send him some music.
Do you think Tyga was looking for more than just music, or was he simply on the hunt for new talent? You be the judge, read the text messages here
To celebrate Nicki Minaj‘s birthday, let’s take a glimpse at her top 6 looks of 2015.
6. Nicki Minaj looks stunning in her turquiose dress, lace never looked so good! #Slay
5. Who doesn’t love the Barbz in a blonde bob?
4. Nicki Minaj in a dress by Michael Costello at the 2015 AMAs.
3. The “Truffle Butter” rapper sporting classic ’60s Pinup Hair in Alexander Wang.
2. Queen Barbz in a cut out dress at the 2015 BET Awards. It was a big night for the female MC.
- Nicki Minaj at Fashion Week: Bag/Coat\Skirt by Marc Jacobs – boots by Bally
This year the world has been Nicki Minaj’s oyster. She’s had a successful album, went public with her relationship to Meek Mill, and has won multiple awards for her music.
Unfortunately, her string of good luck has come to an end. Newsday reported that the Nicki Minaj’s brother, Jelani Miraj has been charged with the rape of a 12-year-old girl.
The rape allegedly occurred on Long Island. This news comes just four months after the Queens rapper paid $30,000 for her brother’s wedding!
“I love my brother so much man. Can’t believe I cried during his wedding and his first dance like a punk. May God bless him and his union. Tonight has been one of my favorite nights of all time. I do anything to see my brothers smile.”
Jelani Miraj was freed on $100,00 bail today.