Rapper 50 Cent is best known for his disses and comments, but that’s about to change.
Have you seen 50 Cent on the Cover of Alexa? If not, you should, as the “Power” creator looked sharped in his Framar hat, Thomas Pink coat and DSquared suit.
The New York Post’s Hardeep Phull sat with Fiddy as he dished on his Versace toilet, Drake, his sense of style and more.
As 50 Cent became more successful his choice of clothing changed:
“Where I come from, suits are associated with court dates and funerals, but I made the adjustment as I grew. I still get people asking me, ‘Why are you wearing that?’ But they don’t mean enough for me to care.”
50 Cent also talked about the holidays and who is the designated chef in this family:
“My aunt Geraldine is my favorite,” he says warmly. “She knows it, too. They still buy me stuff like socks for Christmas, but you can never have enough. They cook the food on Christmas too.”
“What do I bring to the table? I bring me! I’m the entertainment!”
See the photos and full interview on NYPost.com
To celebrate Nicki Minaj‘s birthday, let’s take a glimpse at her top 6 looks of 2015.
6. Nicki Minaj looks stunning in her turquiose dress, lace never looked so good! #Slay
5. Who doesn’t love the Barbz in a blonde bob?
4. Nicki Minaj in a dress by Michael Costello at the 2015 AMAs.
3. The “Truffle Butter” rapper sporting classic ’60s Pinup Hair in Alexander Wang.
2. Queen Barbz in a cut out dress at the 2015 BET Awards. It was a big night for the female MC.
- Nicki Minaj at Fashion Week: Bag/Coat\Skirt by Marc Jacobs – boots by Bally